Monday, October 12, 2009

The revenge of the ICH

ICH has reared its ugly head yet again in my poor defenseless fish tank. BUT this time I was prepared and in 3 short days I whooped it's nasty self into submission and saved the lives of Ziggy and Russel. Speaking of Zigs and Russ I fed them some crickets today, they absolutely loved them and it was pretty tight to watch them snatch the crickets before they even hit the water.

I already loved Citizen Cope but recently I was reminded why I loved his music and have been doing nothing but listening to it for the last couple days. Son's gonna rise and sideways are my two favorites so if you'd like some extra credit check 'em out.

1 comment:

  1. I will surely check em out as soon as i'm back to my laptop. i don't think my lab tech will appreciate me listening to citizen cope during her ranting.

    ReplyDelete