Wednesday, August 12, 2009

it's already been 9 days?! jeeez

Maybe I'm not too good at this thing...

Well I had a Fantasy Football draft the other night my team, Bernie Mac 'n' Cheese is as follows:
-Tom Brady - Starting QB
-Matt Ryan - BenchQB
-Randy Moss - Wide Reciever
-Anquan Boldin - Wide Reciever
-Brandon Marshall - Wide Reciever
-Hines Ward - Wide Reciever
-Marques Colston - Wide Reciever
-Santana Moss - Wide Reciever
-Marshawn Lynch - Running Back
-Maurice Jones-Drew - Running Back
-DeAngelo Williams - Running Back
-Jason Witten - Tight End
-Dallas Clark - Tight End
-Ryan Longwell - Kicker
-Jason Elam - Kicker
-New York Giants - Defense
-Baltimore Ravens - Defense

Not too shabby if I say so myself...

I'd write more but I'm pretty distracted right now...


No comments:

Post a Comment