Friday, July 24, 2009

Probably not that funny...but intros are intros

So this is my first actual blog...it probably won't be funny, interesting, or even the slightest bit useful considering I don't know which direction I'm going to take it yet. All I know is my brother has one and he likes it.

I guess I could fill it with recipes I've tried, movies I recommend, and toilet humor and "thats what she said" jokes...but I'll probably just end up doing Nothing, a blog about nothing, sounds intreguing.

Time for an intro. I'm JD and I'm a lazy ex Mascot turned college student studying history. I'm a fan of music, sports, stupid funny movies, even stupider jokes, and pina coladas and getting caught in the rain (Rupert Holmes reference???).

Well I think that'll do for a first post...maybe if you play your cards right I'll give you a Manfred Mann reference next time...

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH oh Ima play my cards right! Your deff silly...I like how u listed everything you will prolly talk about...Im kind of interested in ur toilet jokes hahahah THATS WHAT SHE SAID! :)

    ReplyDelete